Monday, October 13, 2008

Facebook is my new drug

I have become a Facebook addict--I guess it is better than the other possible addictions one can have.

The thing about Facebook is that, well, you can establish or reestablish connections with people all over the world.

I have already made two incredible contacts--two that I never, for the life of me, thought I'd make. Those two contacts are worth every second "wasted" online, and then some.

Plus, I'm getting some good karma to boot! (Through Facebook's "Send Good Karma" application.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahoy! You have a blog!

Mine has almost overtaken my entire life. *lol* Well that and my first book that's due out sometime this summer...oh and my kids. One in college, one working for Nintendo in WA, one a sophomore in high school and my baby, who will be 3 the day after Christmas, probably keeps me busier than all of the above combined.

I'm going to have to add you to my blogroll so I can keep up seeing as how I can never remember to log into facebook unless someone sends me something.